Arrav Is Online, Download & Play Now:

https://arravps.com/play.php

Saxon

Infernal Completionist Cape

Posted (edited)

So far in game we have the "Infernal Max Cape" as the BIS for Range and Mage. We also have "Vorkath", "Corp", "Nex" and "Hydra" capes which are BIS for Melee.

I'd ike to present my idea of the "Infernal Completionist Cape".

Now as things stand the regular "Completionist Cape" just requires you to have completed all of the achievements to wield. Its stats are below the "Infernal Max Cape" and "Boss" capes respectively. It currently has no use in game other than to say you have completed all of the tedious achievements offering no benefits whatsoever.

Now without slandering it any further here's where my idea comes into play. After a player has achieved the "Completionist Cape" they will be allowed to accept the following quest. My suggestion for the quest name could be something like "Zuks Nightmare". Now i propose the challenge should start by beginning a boss fight with 3 x "Jads" along with falling debris from "Raids 1". Now after the player has miraculously completed this phase they should be met with a final boss with plenty of health and attack styles (or minions that attack in various styles). Perhaps this final boss should have two to three stages like the boss from "Raids 2". Now after the player completes this stage they should be teleported to a new area where they will have to sacrifice the following items: Completionist Cape, Infernal Max Cape, Vorkath Cape, Corp Cape, Nex Cape and Hydra Cape. By using these items on (insert altar, shrine or whatever here) they will receive the "Infernal Completionist Cape" followed by a server message similar to that of the Inferno saying something along the lines of: "[Player Name] has just achieved the Infernal Completionist Cape!".

Now i know what you're thinking, this is way too difficult for most. But that's why it could exist, for the most dedicated and hard working players to obtain something of such high prestige. It would be nice to have something as hard as the Inferno from OSRS so this could be our own unique end game content!

My proposal for the stats and effects for the "Infernal Completionist Cape" are as followed:

The cape shall be BIS for Range, Mage and Melee offering the effects of "Ava's Assembler".

You will be able to toggle the cape meaning you can enable/disable the floating effect and you can also enable/disable the endless flames animation as shown in the pictures i have provided.

Obviously the quest should have dialogue otherwise it would be a bit weird. Potentially some boss music throughout the duration of the fight also.

I would love to hear what you guys have to say. Thank you.

1.png

2.png

Edited by Saxon
MISSING INFORMATION

Or finishing all the achievements should be enough of a accomplishment to warrant getting the cape, Not killing monsters you have to do enough work to get the achievements done alone.

Love this idea. Sounds pretty challenging for the ones that completed the mentioned cape already (or got the double drop boss capes lmao). Maybe add and drop rate bonus to stimulate people to grind it.

How do you know what the stats are for the comp cape and how do you know they are worse than the boss capes and infernal max cape?

I assume, the completion cape stats would be better than any cape in the game. if they are not, ive wasted a lot of time doing achievements. standing at 107/106 (idk how its that lmao)

It sounds pretty interesting to have a quest after all the achievements, but maybe not a crazy hard one like what is described here.

Late reaction, I've never seen that post before but I really like that idea.

good idea