Sign in to follow this  
Smiley

Barrows

1. Barrows

Barrows armor = pvp armor: over time barrows armor should be as abundant as rune but actually have value (~1/20 Drop rate), what do I mean by this, I mean, each piece should be affordable once it's more abundant (10m a piece) but should also be wellable for a similar price for example @ 5m a piece. this allows them to slowly get taken out of the eco (if the pieces get too abundant to a point where nobody buys), and also allows players,or new players (if they're good at pking) a fun way to make money and build up enough revenue to buy more expensive items that are going to allow them to get better items. 

I think everyone can agree pking is very enjoyable when you pk with actual decent armor

What's the suggestion here? I see a lot of text but no suggestion really.

logical

Basically reduce the rate to 1-5 at barrows minigame for easy starting farm of gear as it’ll quickly disappear from eco anyways 

i dont get it either:P

bit confusing bud, if your meaning barrows items for just pvp, yes it would hold value, but would also negate the worth of farming barrows for gp

sets are easy obtained by shenron, if they arent removed from the drop list. if u mean it is not easy to obtain