Arrav Is Online, Download & Play Now:

https://arravps.com/play.php

Sign in to follow this  
Opooks

Execs spawning world bosses

What if you added some sort of boss point system for the monsters in exec zone only, where we could use our points to spawn the world bosses.  I feel like it would be a good way to give the community more chances at good drops as well as making it so non exec players could occasionally get a tekton event even when Willus isn't on.

The amount of tekton events should be minimized due to the impact it has on the eco, therefore this gets a -1 from me.

• Like 1

I was going to shoot this down right after reading it, but after thinking it over it a bit... i think this is a great way to bring the community together and also make it so Willus doesn't have to spawn Tek all the time. now exec's could spawn for the community instead. (+1 if Willus reduces the amount he spawns Tek)

19 hours ago, Haantje30 said:

The amount of tekton events should be minimized due to the impact it has on the eco, therefore this gets a -1 from me.

I agree with this. I love the idea of community involvement but this isnt the way to go about it imo

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Actually a very decent idea. would have to be a lot as it should be a grind. but this would be more beneficial for the eco, as well as saves willus getting moaned at for not spawing. 😉 

Edited by Frozen

I think the more random events the better.

not so bad 

At the end of the day if exec’s don’t want to spend that point of sending it as an instanced event to avoid community eco growth we’ll have the decision to or not. So absolutely why not just seems like extra work for something you already have e.g shenron 

not bad!