Sign in to follow this  
whitesavage

Tekton

Me and many other executive donators feel as if tekton drops are not very good and not worth our time killing him.  Right now the boss just stays spawned and every once in awhile we will kill it. Ultimately it’s just not worth our time or energy killing it to be rewarded with a titan pouch or a rune pick axe! I was wondering if you could buff the drops and even maybe add the rock to the drops. Either way I think it would be a good addition and give us the motivation to even  kill the boss. Just a thought 

In my opinion, it is just too early for the server and that's why execs killing him slowly. Later, when everyone will have better gear it will be "easy to kill" boss and everything will be fine. 🤷‍♂️

Posted (edited)

I 100% support this ::ez has nechyl’s with better chances for good loot but exec has nothing like this 

7 hours ago, Grieblis said:

In my opinion, it is just too early for the server and that's why execs killing him slowly. Later, when everyone will have better gear it will be "easy to kill" boss and everything will be fine. 🤷‍♂️

I completely agree with this statement but day 1 executives i see the frustration 

Edited by Smexy
Double Post

Maybe we could take out items like rune and summoning pouches

20 minutes ago, Krypto732 said:

Maybe we could take out items like rune and summoning pouches

This is a possibility, appreciate the suggestions.