Arrav Is Online, Download & Play Now:

https://arravps.com/play.php

Sign in to follow this  
Some UIM

Some UIM's Suggestion Thread

Posted (edited)

1. Revamp Ironman Shop

Tab 1 Items: Small Net, Big Net, Fishing Rod, Fly Fishing Rod, Lobster Pot, Harpoon, Fishing Bait, Feathers, Dark Bait, Red Worms, Ring Mould, Bracelet Mould, Necklace Mould, Amulet Mould, Ammo Mould, Needle, Thread, Chisel, Knife, Hammer, Spade, Tinderbox, Pestle and Mortar, Iron Pickaxe, Rune Pickaxe, Iron Hatchet, Rune Hatchet, Rake, Seed Dibber, Secateurs, Watering can (8), Bucket, Compost, Glassblowing Pipe, Ball of Wool.

(Add: Rune Hatchet / Remove: Staff of Fire, Adamant Bar, Pouch, Spirit Shard, Rune Scimitar) Pouches and Spirit Shards can be bought in Summoning Shop, no need here.

Tab 2 Items: Anti-Dragon Shield, Iron Scimitar, Rune Scimitar, Dragon Dagger, Iron Armour Set, Rune Armour Set, Staff of Air, Staff of Fire, Mind Rune, Wizard Robe, Wizard Hat, Wizard Skirt, Shortbow, Bronze Arrow, Rune Crossbow, Ava's Accumulator, Adamant Bolts, Hand Cannon Shot, Dragon Dart, Cannon Set, Leather Armor, Chaps, and Coif, Green D'hide Chaps, Green D'hide Chaps, and Green D'hide Vambraces, Amulet of Glory, Rock Climbing Boots.

(Add: Iron Scimitar, Iron Set, Rune Set, Staff of Air, Staff of Fire, Mind Runes, Shortbow, Bronze Arrow, Adamant Bolts, Dragon Dagger, Wizard Robes Set, Leather Armor, Chaps, and Coif, Green D'hide Body, Chaps, and Vambs, Amulet of Glory. Rock Climbing Boots)

*ALSO SEE SOME OF #3 TO ADD ONTO THIS SECTION*
Reasoning: Almost everything listed above (besides some items that were already in the shop) are purchasable in shops around real runescape or are part of the starter kit, which returning members don't receive and also provide little advantage to be able to buy, but at least give some bonuses to each style.

2. Shop Price Adjustments

INCREASE SHOP BUY PRICE: Cannon Pieces to 5M each, 20M for the set, just to make them a little more of a money sink as it takes 5 minutes to be able to afford a cannon right now.

DECREASE SHOP VALUE: Adamant Bars from 350K to something reasonable like 30K, these make for a huge cash value when they're received in bulk from monster drops. Steel Titan Pouches from 500K each to something lower like 50-100K, and remove them from donator shops. People can get blue charms and buy steel plates for 1K and sell these for a few hundred k each, lower Dragon Arrows from 50K each to 25K each, lower Super Combat Pots from 1M to 500K.

MAKE SELL-ABLE: Godsword Shards and Blades. You currently can't sell them to the general store or well them.

3. Misc Ironman Adjustments

Make usable costume room storage boxes for UIM to be able to store items like Torso, Void, Elite Void, Costumes, Rares, etc. (even Pets would be nice) Whether you want to make them work in POH or just make the chests in an area, either one would work fine.

Make the Thessalia's fancy clothing store usable by ironmen of all types (nothing invasive here, mostly items you can buy in shops on runescape)

Make the Fishing store usable by ironmen of all types. (You could also remove the fishing items from ironman shop then)

Make the Woodcutting store usable by ironmen of all types (You could also remove the Woodcutting axes from ironman shop then)

Edited by Some UIM
  • Like 1

I honestly couldn’t agree more with this suggestion anymore and irons do need to take a portion of the development teams time as they’re being left in the shade recently.

One thing though this would take an excess amount of time to implement these and the normal mode is still in implementation stages as we speak. 

The item value side to all of this as much as I could agree ultimately it would take an entirely new side to the game where the value of an item differs from an iron than it does for a reg user.

I hope this isn’t overlooked though as I heart on heart seen ‘demonsdream’ account and nearly broke into a nerdy sweat at accomplished it was for a legend ultimate iron.

2 hours ago, Mr Matty said:

I honestly couldn’t agree more with this suggestion anymore and irons do need to take a portion of the development teams time as they’re being left in the shade recently.

One thing though this would take an excess amount of time to implement these and the normal mode is still in implementation stages as we speak. 

The item value side to all of this as much as I could agree ultimately it would take an entirely new side to the game where the value of an item differs from an iron than it does for a reg user.

I hope this isn’t overlooked though as I heart on heart seen ‘demonsdream’ account and nearly broke into a nerdy sweat at accomplished it was for a legend ultimate iron.

demonsdream was a legend hardcore ironman, but yes, @Serenity had a very nice account.

On 5/25/2020 at 5:54 AM, Mr Matty said:

Oof. there was no nerdy sweat involved with demon. i just did my own thing. 

also the steel titan pouches, idk if they will be lowered in price unless the sale price gets lowered aswell. same goes for most things on the price list. the sale price would have to be adjusted for the whole lot of them I feel. or it'd be a bit of a broken money maker. but over all as a hcim legend, I could definately see some of these things getting implemented. :)

~Serenity.

Looks good my man!