Sign in to follow this  
Willus

Future of Arrav

Hi there guys. Sorry it's been a long time since I posted anything on the forums, things have just been happening in real life and it's been a roller coaster ride. I would like to update you with our current with our management team, I have taken over as the main owner of the server and @Ajw has moved onto other priorities but will still be assisting me from time to time. As most staff have left or been inactive, I will be looking for new additions to the team when our player count goes back up. The server has been going downhill since the reset and nothing was really done to prevent that from happening until now. I've decided to add @Kimus to the team as a developer, I have seen what this man is capable of and I believe he will help us excel back to what Arrav was before and even better. Expect nothing but good things to happen in the near future, I believe Arrav has a lot of potential to grow and I have never given up on the server.

Things that Jack and I will be working on in the next few weeks.

• Perfecting the new minigame
  • New wilderness content
  • New armour and weapons
  • New bosses with different combat strategies
  • Quality of life updates
  • Many more - please suggest them to us

Arrav Rsps

• Like 3

Hope to see the server revive. My application for support still applies. I can be more active if needed, just haven't seen much drive to play lately with the dwindling players and activity. 

Il keep the suggestions popping, you two just keep doing what youse are doing now. It has taking a long time for this collaboration to happen, but it’s finally here! Welcome to Dev staff @jack - got a funny feeling next in game staff is going to be r3d or skuld for trial server supports 

Make a free range set , u made a melee one, but i think lots  of ppl  do like range more, make it allowable  to swap between the 2 or so, or just give  both lol. I even got  a desing   suggestion: a ghillie  suit  would be awesome  in my eyes!

Thanks for the update Willus! Jack seems to know what he's doing so I'm glad you gave him a shot. Hopefully these updates will put this server back on the map!

Great news! Welcome to the team @Kimus

im glad about this decision!

On 6/16/2020 at 5:00 PM, zeroskull said:

Make a free range set , u made a melee one, but i think lots  of ppl  do like range more, make it allowable  to swap between the 2 or so, or just give  both lol. I even got  a desing   suggestion: a ghillie  suit  would be awesome  in my eyes!

Honestly i dont even think the novite should have been free imo.

• Like 1