Arrav Is Online, Download & Play Now:

https://arravps.com/play.php

Frozen

Frozen's Application :)

Username/Discord Name: Frozen

Timezone: GMT - UK

How long have you been a part of Arrav?

I would say quite a few months now, started roughly when the server was just released or refurbished. 

After this recent eco reset i've clocked over 600+ hrs of game time ( mostly skilling, i know how sad haha)

Are you active both in-game and on our forums and on Discord? 

Yes, usually all three. I read discord mainly as it's more active.

Why do you want to be part of our Staff team?

I've actually been asked a few times to apply and though id puck up the carriage this time.

I also seem to be apart of the furniture as many people like to have a quick chat with me about the game  🙂

How would you describe your strengths?

Quick witted, Friendly, adaptable and quick learner, problem solver,

How would you describe your weaknesses?

indecisive, inconsistent, being alone (ha)

Please describe any experience in leadership roles you have or had:

I currently manage a team of 10 fitters and 4 sales guys, this is successful business even through this sad times of Covid 19.

Why should we choose you over another member’s application?

As long as the applications have been treated fairly i would be absolutely understand the situation and congratulate the other candidate 😉

In a short paragraph, please explain what you’ll bring to the server with this position and what you hope to achieve:

I would  say Passion, Ideas and as well helping with bug fixes. I will also be that person that will be on the other end willing to chat any time of day about everything.

I also totally understand and agree with not being the best at this game, but hey we all live and learn to understand that this is only a game to chill and have fun.

Do you understand that if you break rules, abuse powers, or turn out to be a horrendous Staff Member, you will be demoted and might have possible further actions taken against you depending on your actions?

absolutely, So i do.

Kind Regards

Frozen (Big Boy)

• Like 1